Thursday, October 7, 2010

Working from home

 I work out of my home doing  customer service for a company called N.E.W.    

Talk about the best job ever!!  

I sit in my Jammie's with a cup of coffee and talk to people about how to fix their TV or
remote controls... couple times you actually tell people to turn the TV and then a
picture comes on...

                                                                     I use to work at a bank for 10 years, and really enjoyed it, but the Lord had different plans for me.  I left the bank in 1996 and taught typing in a Christian school in our area and it was great!  I got to talk about the Lord every day and help encourage kids to trust the Lord. 

When the Lord gave me this job... I was like..why take me from a place I can encourage kids and pray with them, to sitting by myself at home..

                    Well the opportunity now is to pray for people every day that I would never meet otherwise.  I've been with the company 2 years and have prayed for tons of people.  I don't know what goes on in their lives, but I bet numerous kinds of people, situations, and burdens have I had the opportunity to pray for.  Only the Lord knows what has gone on in those homes and will answer according to His will.  Many times I have gotten to plant a seed or just praise the Lord with that customer.  Its been a blessing for me and I just LOVE my job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment