Thursday, October 7, 2010

David...my son







For the longest time I prayed for a child and started thinking I wouldn't be able to have one.  I was 30 and still not pregnant.  We did some of the fertility things, but that wasn't for us.

I finally did get pregnant.  When the nurse told me I was pregnant I asked her if she was looking at my test, because I couldn't believe it.



So the Lord blessed us with a boy.. David Christopher....  He was born 8-30-99 at 3:33 am.  If you look up Jeremiah 33:3, or look on my blog page from the "Missions Conference"... that is the verse my mother and gram told me when they found out the time he was born.  I read it and knew that the Lord gave me a child and from that moment on was when the Lord started changing my heart and my relationship with him.  

The greatest gift I can give my son is the Lord; to teach him about the Lord, His gift of salvation and to teach him and help encourage him to become a godly man. 

What a very silly boy he is.... I wouldn't have it any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment