Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Husband...Kevin

I met Kevin in 6th grade, that was 29 years ago.  I knew the moment I saw him that I was going to marry him.  Now of course that was 6th grade puppy love.  For 6 years we where best friends, once in a while "going together" but really good friends.

It wasn't until we graduated that we got together.  The summer of 1988....

We have had many good times and many trials, but thru them all we have stayed best friends.  I love him and want the best for him.  I pray for the day that we serve the Lord together!  That is the ultimate in this life is to have you and your husband serve the Lord together and then your children to follow!!  IT WILL HAPPEN...

Psalm 37:4
"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

I believe the desire I have for my family lines up with Gods desire for my family, so I need to delight myself in the Lord, following Him DAILY and it will come to pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment